Tuesday, November 11

Nothing Hurts My World, Just Affects The Ones Around Me(Avenged Sevenfold - Unholy Confessions)

WHOA MAN.
Okay so I just watched this wicked cool video of Unholy Confessions by the rock Gods Avenged Sevenfold and like...it has them performing live and I noticed something that doesn't really happen much when I watch more recent live vids from them.
SYNYSTER WAS GOING NUTS!
Like he was like headbanging like crazy and stuff guys!It's so weird because I watch them today and he just like stands there or just like walks a little. It was amazing to see energy outta him!Now some people who may be lucky enough to have parents willing to let them go to one of their concerts may disagree with me but...my parents are stupid and won't let me go to an A7X concert but yeahh the online videos I see, he doesn't do much. Don't get me wrong, I LURVE Synyster Gates buuuttt it was GREAT to see some like...energy outta him!It made the performance have more OMFH to it. Ahaha that was weird.
But yeah random note to start on. I'm watching Unholy Confessions from Live In LBC. I want that SO frigging bad but...PARENTS SUCK!!!
I've also noticed...like all of them have grown more...almost...sophisticated...yeah bad word but it's all I can come up with at the moment. Don't get me wrong A7X is like...the band I worship(Along with MCR!)but they have changed a lot since like..they first formed. They're still amazing but they were like...really amazing then.Lmao.
Oh well this is weird.
Love you guys!
<3 Kaitlin

No comments: