Thursday, November 27

It's the Pain and Sex Disguised As Innocence(JamisonParker - Slow Suicide)

Ahahah. Jeff Dunham's Very Special Christmas Special = HILLARIOUS!!!!!!!
(They had Brian Haner!!!)

Buttt my topic for today is religion. It was going to be something else, but it has escaped me because I became quite ticked off about something. So, it's Thanksgiving, right, and we go to Golden Corral to eat dinner and there is this chef, that sings. He sings Christian stuff, and he is an amazing singer. Well I noticed that he wasn't singing tonight and when I asked my mom why, I 'bout died.
He wasn't allowed to sing. What other reason would there be than probably someone complained about him singing about JESUS so they banned it to make that person happy. Whoever it was you better make sure I don't find out who you are 'cuz I'll kick your butt!But really people! There's already separation of Church and State and prayer was taken out of schools and stuff. I don't mind that there is no prayer in school and separation of Church and State but come on! It's a free country and if I'm not mistaken, that's taking away his freedom of Speech and Religion! I told my friend Amanda that if I was him I'd say 'Eff this I'm leaving! But then I got to thinking, maybe he loves to cook there and stuff.
But, I'm going to start a real petition and an online petition. Sign it if you like and when I make it I will definatly post the link on here but its pretty much going to say let him sing or we're not coming back. Ahah.
Also. The separation of Church and State. There is not allowed to be any church-like things in school, am I right?Well as of right now, I'm learning about the theory of evolution. We haven't got to the "OMG WE'RE MONKIES!" thingy yet, but we're learning about the age of the Earth, and personally, I take that as a religion. It's politically incorrect to force your religion upon a person of another, so why do we have to listen to it in school?Granted, I'm intrested in what these crackpots have come up with, so I can make fun of it, but I think if you don't want to be taught it, you shouldn't have to be taught it. It's stupid that we have to have atheism forced on us. See, people will deny that it's being forced on us, but that's their secret plan. They'll make everything seem so innocent, then teach us this stuff and suck these kids in like a black hole. Tsk, tsk. Why is the world so mean?

OMG I THOUGHT OF MY ORIGINAL TOPIC!
It'll be a surprise for next time. I'll write it down so I don't forget again.Lmao.
Love you guys.
-Kaitlin

No comments: