Thursday, November 20

You Wear Me Out(My Chemical Romance - I'm Not Ok(I Promise))

Okay sooo.
First things first, sorry I haven't posted lately.. I've been uber busy with school and hanging with my buds and shiz. I'll try to post more often.
Tonights topic:Liars.

There's this girl in my choir class that grates on my last nerve. Not because she isn't the brightest crayon in the box, but because she lies all the time and she complains non stop. She saw I had Avenged Sevenfold written on my shoe and was like 'Yeahh I went to X-Fest, I didn't know who they were....and I didn't really like them, but I went anyways.' OMG THAT MADE MY BLOOD BOIL!Because I told her I wanted to go badly, but my stupid 'rents wouldn't let me go, then she just goes and tell me that. Then she told me she gets a lot of things because her mom is like loaded then she tells me about how bad her like house is and stuff. Then today she asks me if I know about the Seether, Papa Roach, and Staind concert that is tomorrow. Now that's another concert I'm dying to go to, but...PARENTS SUCK. So I told her 'Yeah, I know. I can't go though.' And she goes Oh!I'm going! I was like lucky...but I'm going to the midnight premiere of Twilight so it balances out. I'll be too tired to go tomorrow anyways. Her jaw drops then she goes 'Oh, well the concert is tonight.'NO ITS NOT!IT'S FRIDAY NOVEMBER 21ST!!!!!TODAY IS THURSDAY NOVEMBER 20TH!!!!
B**CH!I hate her. She loves to rub things in my face and she complains all the time and stuff. Why can't people just be normal?!Why do people have to lie all the time and why so people think its so funny to annoy others. Now,granted,I do do that to my besties(like Noah or Lindsey who are two of my closest friends)just for the heck of it, but I hate this girl anyways. Why does she do it?
Geez. Idk this was another ranter. I just want people to be nice and think of others beside themselves for once.
<3
Kaitlin

1 comment:

Kaysi and Alyssa said...

Lol. I know people like that, its worse when they are your "friends".

-Alyssa