Saturday, January 17

"The Lives Of The Wicked Should Be Made Brief."(Sweeney Todd The Demon Barber of Fleet Street)

The last title would be more appropriate for this, but I watched Sweeney Todd last night and felt like using a lyric from there. But, anyways.
So this morning, I'm watching TV because my iPod died (I just charged the flipping thing yesterday...) and there's this ad on TV Guide Network about some fitness thing and this girl is telling this story about how like...I didn't hear where she was but it was probably college. But she said that there were these girls in her dorm room that made fun of her because of her weight and one day they threw rocks at her window and shouted mean things to her, so she left. Isn't that just horrible? I know, we're humans, and judging people is kind of in us, but really. Can't we have more compassion than that? I hate it when people place labels on a person or make fun of someone for some reason. I'm not saying I've never done it, but it is mean. In my gym class there's these really horrible girls that make fun of me and my friends all the time, and I just ignore it, but when one girl started in on my friend. Oh boy. I got mad. I still am, seeing as this was just yesterday. But like...me and Amanda were talking and I realized something. And people tell me this all the time but it just now clicked; they're jealous. They are down right jealous of other people so they spend their time making fun of them. It makes sense, honestly. And I have no idea why they would be jealous of me but, that's the only thing I can think of, seeing as I haven't done a thing to them.

I just wish all the fighting and judging would stop. I'm so sick of it. I thought that I'd go to school after Christmas break and everyone would be in a good mood and shiz, but no. There was ten times MORE drama! Everywhere you turn there's drama. Someones pregnant, someone got in a fight, "Oh my God I hate that slut"....and so on. My parents keep telling me to start hanging out with people that don't have drama around them, but the funny thing is, everyone has at least a tiny bit of drama going on in their life. It's insane. I get made fun of because I'm too nice, and I'm a 'goody-good'. Then my friends get made fun of for not being a 'goody-good'. I just don't get people. It's so weird.

I dunno what else there is to say. Hopefully it's going to be a bit warmer today. Yesterday morning is was negative eleven with the wind chill, and we still went to school. We have to go outside to switch classes too. But the schools around us were out, and they get to stay inside. That's messed up right there. But I lived. I think we all did, except a few probably got a minor cold, no worries there though. I wasn't going to go, but then I was like well, I've never gotten perfect attendance and I want to, and I want to see my boyfriend soooo....I'll go.

You guys want to know what song is absolutely addicting? Under Pressure. Not the David Bowie version, the My Chemical Romance and The Used version. I'm not a big fan of the David Bowie version for some odd reason, but I've got it on repeat on my iPod. That and Hands Held High by Linkin Park. I need to look up a really good quote for my epithet. I know the little saying will be Kaitlin, Lover of Words, since I love to write, and the picture is going to be the shiz.

I'm going to take some white cardboard like stuff and fold it in half to make a book cover, then put some paper in it to make it look like a book. Then at the top of the pages where usually the book or chapter title is, I'm going to put my epithet. On the left page I'm going to put my all time favorite quote in pretty cursive, then below it I'm going to put a radio with music notes coming from it and a 'rock on' hand coming from the top. On the right I'm going to have some butterflies(for Rae Rae) and...I'm not quite sure what else. I gots ta think. Haha.

Well, I need to get off to start working. I need to figure out how the paper is going to go in the book cover. Hah.
Love you guys!
-Kaitlin <3

No comments: