Friday, January 2

I Don't Blame You For Being You(Fall Out Boy - A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More Touch Me)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
YAYYY!!!! It's 2009! AH-MAZING!

I seriously can't believe it though. I mean, I was still writing 2007 on my school papers, but now it's freaking 2009. So weird! But, I'm so ready for the new year. I want to start fresh. I just want to be me and try not to care about it. I'm always following my besties and I want to be like them so bad because they're popular but not anymore. I don't want to stick out in the crowd. I just want to be me, and blend in with every one else. I found that I'm happier when I'm alone and not noticed.

I got a laptop for Christmas, and as of now, it won't let me log into my website, but it will on any other computer, which I find really weird. But, don't worry people, I will sneak on my old computer and work on it, since it pretty much sucks right now. I need to put on more lyrics and get new ideas on pages.

My mom sucks. She said I can't sleep late tomorrow. It's the end of break, I think I should be able to. Grrr. And Mibba won't work. That really "grinds my gears" haha. Cuz it won't do anything. It just says like...network time out. Then I just got my new phone and I'm not allowed to use it after ten and we got it activated at like nine but I couldn't text for an hour which, guess what, was ten. And apparently my folks can tell when I use my phone, so I'm screwed if I text someone. Ugh. Haha.

Well, it's been like...AGES since I've posted and as of right now I have no idea what I want to talk about. I need to find my blog suggetions page on my old computer and move it to my laptop. I just wanted to post quickly for you guys since I haven't in so long. I'll try to post a real good one tomorrow.

Love yall,
Kaitlin

No comments: